Wednesday, March 4, 2009

@gnes is back

wow! it has be a long moment that i dint post anything xD


my dear friends ,here I m (^^)V


It has been really hectic days lately because my dad was admitted into hospital due to his medical problem ~~huh~~thank god it has no big deal,in fact he had a whole medical check up,everything is fine ^^


Before heading to hospital,my friend and I decided to buy a bucket of flower to my dad.On the way searching for florist in Pulau Tikus,we saw 3 aged couple of japaneses were sitting on the road side painting (how did i noe they are Japanese?becoz I heard them speaking Japanese language><) aw!they are so creative!It's so hard to discribe it!It's godness!too bad I didnt take a picture of their painting (I SHOULD HAVE TAKE IT).They are such nice,very polite ^^

Here is the bucket of flower that we bought for my daddy~~it's nice ,isn't it? xD

No comments:

Post a Comment