Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I M CONFUSE @@ my life?!

ARG!I cant make up my mind !which to pick? What am I doing right now?Is that really what I want to do for the rest of my life?
Is this the tools that I wanted to use










OR this is the thing that I always wanted to see?









Is this da office that I wanted in future









OR this is the nerd that I wanted to be?










After,there are no turning back nor reverse gear"GO FOR IT, TILL THE END" ~~~
Will I end up be a musician like him? >> =.=''









OR a silly/useless person like this >>








arg!come on!as you noe,Im a girl that need more LOVE than ever~~







but the devil and evil keep coming to my mind







and makes me CRAZY!









end up,cought by a police and put me into mentally illness hospital instead







aiyaya~~~~~My mum told me to chill~~~and relax,so I decided to take a ride






and have some fun with my friends







BACK TO THE BASIC MIND,what goes up must come down!


THAT'S MY STORY FOR NOW!I noe it's not gona last forever=.= duh!just give me somethimes...

3 comments:

  1. ada isi tersirat~~kalau u paham I >.<
    haih~~~sad=(

    ReplyDelete
  2. haiz i paham =( just take whatever life has to offer lo..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, how's it going? you redecorated your blog! very cute!
    Yeah, it's really tough to make big decisions. Take it easy!

    ReplyDelete