Monday, March 9, 2009

SAMBA SAMBA SAMBA!!!

xD oh god! I have been to samba dance lately! It's a great dance that u need alot of movement on the hips and hands~~this probably will be a good execise, for ladies, that who want's to build great bodies. This is one of the clip that showing a real samba dance in brazil. Dancing is really fun to learn although sometimes you might sprain ur ankel or knee ,but at the end, you will feel satisfied of the whole results.
Samba dance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioEjVHfg-NA&playnext_from=PL&feature=PlayList&p=74A1143BE5E9F363&index=39&playnext=5&playnext_from=PL

Besides that,Shakira is a great dancer that I have been admire for a long time..she moves gracefully and when I first saw her dancing, is during the world cup which she is performing the song of 'Hips dont lie' I was amazed by her music and dancing.It's perfect! Here is the other song of Shakira that I love very much --- la tortura
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfADAejS-OQ&feature=related

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Dancing music always inspires me a lot. 'cause I don't have many chances to dance in my everyday lives. Moreover, I'm too shy by nature.
    Btw, I love watching baseball so much! I can't wait for the season to start in April. I'll give you the details later on my blog.

    ReplyDelete