Monday, February 23, 2009



another stress day in college~~~


Today,we went to college library to get ourself a chance to refresh all the things that we have study for a year..It was pretty frastrating when we are not able to recall them.After spending the whole morning in the library, I start to feel bored,and I was going insane by taking pictures of my buddy .. haha look WHO'S GAZING AT ME ??LOL


..This are the books that gonna need to eat my brain cells in the coming years~~there are more, that cant fit in my camera =X OOO MY GOD! I could got physchology illness by that ..

After,the stressfull hour, we able to get ourself a break in BASKIN ROBBINS .we drive from the college to the store, in just a small distance .. haha! I love ice cream! xD

1 comment:

  1. Hello!
    Thanks for telling me about your country. It was very helpful. I guess we should follow your example in some way.
    I love Baskin Robbins, too. But now isn't the time for icecream here. I'll give it a try when spring comes.

    ReplyDelete