Sunday, February 8, 2009


Yesterday,I went to a japanese restaurant,and I find it very interesting that the waitress are in 'maid' dresses =X I have a try on the japanese cuisine at the cafe and it is very tasty..'perfecto'..after the meal,I try to find a chance to take a picture of them,However,seems like they were too busy entertaining the customer..so I decided not to disturb them,perhaps I have a picture of them from the internet. The next visit,I'll head to the famous indian restaurant near by.. =p

3 comments:

  1. Wow! It's amazing!
    Actually, waitresses in some family restaurants here wear that kind of costume. But I din't expect them to be seen overseas.
    I wonder what they mainly serve and what you had there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I've never heard of "Ban ban don" here. Maybe it's their original. But very interesting to know. Thanks for the good information!

    ReplyDelete