Tuesday, February 17, 2009


I love natalie imbruglia ~~~ especially her top 5 songs, wrong impression, torn ----->my favoraite .. I feels happy , gracefull when listening to her music xD I often sings when early in the morning, taking bath xD haha I just love her songs!


WRONG IMPRESSION LYRIC

Calling out, calling outHaven't you wonderedWhy I'm always aloneWhen you're in my dreamsCalling out, calling outHaven't you wonderedWhy you're finding it hardJust looking at meI want youBut I want you to understandI leave youI love youDidn't want to leave youWith the wrong impressionDidn't want to leave youWith my last confessionOf loveWasn't trying to pull youIn the wrong directionAll I wanna do is try andMake a connectionOf loveFalling out, falling outHaven't you wonderedIf this was ever moreThan a crazy ideaFalling out, falling outHaven't you wonderedWhat we could've beenIf you'd only let me inI want youBut I want you to understandI miss youI love youDidn't want to leave youWith the wrong impressionDidn't want to leave youWith my last confessionOf loveWasn't trying to pull youIn the wrong directionAll I wanna do is try andMake a connectionOf loveI need youI love you

5 comments:

  1. Hi, the two artists you recommended, I checked them on the Net. Both are great!
    Bunga Citra Lestari- her songs are so cute, they're my taste.
    Tiara Jacquelina- gorgeous and amazing!
    It's a shame that we still don't know there're such great singers over there.
    And then Natalie Imbruglia- her songs are very lively, I love "torn", too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! It's impressive to know you're all multiligual. No wonder "Yahoo Malaysia" is written in English. In what grade do you start learning English? and I'm very curious to know how you use English in a daily life, as a would-be English teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ATTACK!!!!!! *BOOM* *BOOM* *BANG* *BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

    ReplyDelete
  4. edwin~~i can feel ur childish aura =.= haha! have a great day !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol edwin can't attack your chatbox instead he bombed here XD

    ReplyDelete