Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Living in kL,and successful being let the airline let go airplane

Sien-ness has arrived,stAying home doin ntg at the moment . Damn the freaking pospone , now I've arrived and got the call received that the training has to b pospone! AT THE V LAST MINUTES! Is it a sign for me not to join them??? I'm trying not to b paranoid about this but I can't help myself thinking of that!!! Firstly, hard to find surety for my agreement . Secondly, bad rumorssss about the company treating their workers ,bias ..thirdly, got my class pospone now o0o *no rudeness here*

Namo namo@@ hope everythg is ok..
Fingercross wish me luck:)

Going to have big shopping spirit n big party with family tonight :) hope the wheather is doing great ^^

2 comments:

  1. Yea.....it was a sign which we never take it seriously >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG..UR HERE ALL THE TIME to reply my post kah,,hahah

    ReplyDelete