Sunday, December 28, 2008

*LADY OF NATURE*


Well,this was the second painting I did today..It took me a long time to actually complete the paint.I've done some mistakes during the painting(colour combination,and using the wrong brushs) .It's because I was not painting at my house -.-'' and I left my important tools at home.. The most disappointed part is...when I finished my paint,my mum was staring at da block,and smirk,and saying..HOW COME DA FACE OF THE LADY IS SO UGLY?

zzzzzzzzzzzz

BECAUSE IT'S ART!I do it on my own way! x( *shouting in heart*

erm.,.maybe I'm not good in sketching human faces



......

meanwhile,I will improve myself in painting^^

4 comments:

  1. i find the face interesting not bad at all totally

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you srating painting?
    i dind't heard that you like painting berofe...
    your painting is not bad,but the women didn't wear shirt..(害羞) haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. ---_______---!!!
    because u didnt hear from me for many many many years liao eh~~how r u over taiwan??
    miss ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thankx evan !!ooo ,it means so much!!huhuh

    ReplyDelete